- Robert Dornau, Senior Manager Sustainability Services, RobecoSAM
- Evan Harvey, , Director of Corporate Responsibility, NASDAQ
- Hank Boerner, Chairman & Co-Founder, Governance & Accountability Institute
- Louis Coppola, EVP & Co-Founder, Governance & Accountability Institute
Join G&A Institute in collaboration with RobecoSAM and NASDAQ for a free webinar to learn more about the value of responding to RobecoSAM's Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) and get the answers to your questions.
Here are a few thoughts from leading companies that have respond on a regular basis:
“RobecoSAM’s benchmarking provides significant business value to us. It provides a credible external perspective that informs internal discussions of how our ESG performance and transparency compares to others in our industry. This helps us prioritize opportunities and drive to further enhance our efforts and level of transparency. Sustainability benchmarking has helped us to become a better business.”
- Dan Bross, Senior Director, Global Corporate Citizenship, Microsoft
- HUGO BOSS
“RobecoSAM’s assessment shows us where we stand from an asset manager’s perspective. It helps us identify gaps and advance our in-house sustainability agenda by opening doors to internal decision makers. The quantified results make our progress measurable and we can use them to also demonstrate our achievements toward external stakeholders.”
- Hugo Boss - Dennis Weber, Head of Investor Relations
- ROCHE (Pharma)
“Improving corporate sustainability is simply good business: it has a direct impact on bottom lines, helps ensure future competitiveness, raises corporate profiles and increases employee and stakeholder engagement with the company."
- Dr. Urs Jaisli, Chief Compliance Officer and Head of Corporate Sustainability Committee, Roche
“We look to RobecoSAM’s Corporate Sustainability Assessment as the key benchmark index of sustainability for our organization, which supports not only improvements in our reporting, but also strategic decisions related to how we manage and anticipate sustainability issues. We greatly appreciate RobecoSAM’s responsiveness and industry-specific approach to the assessment.”
- Bombardier, Daniel Desjardins, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and CSR Committee Chairman
To view this archived Webinar, please complete the form to the right.